Pressure Relief Air Mattress Hire In Isle Of Wight, United Kingdom
This Pressure Relief Mattress to hire provides automatic, self-setting therapy options with the benefit of a battery-powered active transportation function. It is recommended for round-the-clock pressure ulcer prevention and management of all stages in combination with a resident/patient specific monitoring, repositioning and wound care programme.
The mattress pump uses Self Set Technology (SST) to regularly assess the resident's/patient's body mass distribution and readjusts cell air pressures to meet their specific needs ensuring optimum pressure area management.
- Active therapy (alternating) and reactive therapy (constant lower pressure) modes.
- Cell in cell system centralizes resident/patient on the mattress and increases stability at the edge to assist during transfers.
- Curved cell design prevents residents/patients from creeping down the bed.
- Cable management - no trailing power cables.
- Comfort control for a softer or firmer surface improving comfort without compromising performance.
- Battery - offers a minimum of six hours of therapy in the event of a power supply failure or active transportation to another department.
- Cell Material - Polyurethane
- Base Cover Material - Polyurethane Coated Nylon
- Length - 2030mm / 80"
- Width - 860mm / 34"
- Height - 205mm / 8"
- Air Filled Sub Mattress - 2030mm x 860mm x 90mm / 80" x 34" x 3 1/2"
- Maximum User Weight - 200 kg / 441 lbs
We hire Pressure Relief Mattresses in many places throughout the world. The technical specification and images above are generic and product design/model can vary slightly from country to country.
The Pressure Relief Mattress is available for hire in Isle Of Wight, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire a pressure relief mattress in Isle Of Wight, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting pressure relief mattresses in Isle Of Wight, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Please Note: There is a minimum 7 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is free of charge
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below: