Sara Stedy Standaid Hire In Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
The Sara® Stedy is a further development of the successful Stedy® aid, a proven mobility-promoting support tool that encourages more mobile residents/patients to stand up independently.
The enhanced standing aid concept has become well established in a wide range of care environments, such as in elderly care and healthcare facilities, because it:
- offers a more suitable and dignified alternative to a wheelchair for the more mobile residents/patients
- it enables good, reassuring eye contact between the resident/patient and caregiver, unlike a wheelchair
- it provides transportation to the toilet and washbasin, and can support a wide range of other everyday activities
With a number of new improvements, the Sara Stedy helps to minimise manual handling by caregivers in an even wider range of care environments.
An increased inner width, a new seat shape and a higher safe working load of 182kg, means the Sara Stedy can also be used to lift bariatric residents/patients.
Enhanced features include a pivoting divided seat and pedal-operated chassis legs, for greater resident/patient comfort and support, and to improve working routines for caregivers.
- The innovative pivoting seat makes it easier for the resident/patient to get into the lift
- The pedal-operated chassis legs can be easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Buit-in seat handgrips integrated into the seat allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Better and softer knee support provides extra stability and support
- Total-lock castors provide complete stability when the aid is stationary
- Smaller castors and redesigned legs mean a lower chassis for better access
- Safe Working Load 182kg
- The cross-bar handle allows the resident/patient to support him/herself by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift. This can reduce the risk of urine leakage.
- Weight - 29.4kg / 64.82lbs
- Max. safe working - 182kg / 400lbs
- Total length - 905mm / 32¾"
- Total height - 1051mm / 41 ½"
- Height of chassis - 100mm / 4"
- Internal width legs open - 729mm - 28 ¾"
The Sara® Stedy is available for hire in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire a Sara® Stedy in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting hoists in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Please Note: There is a minimum 7 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is £48.00
This is a one off
delivery fee and will only be charged once regardless of how many items you purchase.
Supplier Instructions *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
Delivery is free Monday to Friday however for Saturday delivery, there is an extra fee of £50.00. Our customer service department will contact you to take the extra payment of £50.00 if you select a Saturday delivery date when booking online. Please note there are no deliveries on a Sunday.
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below:
- Bathroom Aids in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Bed Aids in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Chairs in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Crutches in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Hoist Aids in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Mobility Scooters in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Ramps in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Walkers in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom