Sara Stedy Standaid Hire In London, England, United Kingdom
The Sara® Stedy is a further development of the successful Stedy® aid, a proven mobility-promoting support tool that encourages more mobile residents/patients to stand up independently.
The enhanced standing aid concept has become well established in a wide range of care environments, such as in elderly care and healthcare facilities, because it:
- offers a more suitable and dignified alternative to a wheelchair for the more mobile residents/patients
- it enables good, reassuring eye contact between the resident/patient and caregiver, unlike a wheelchair
- it provides transportation to the toilet and washbasin, and can support a wide range of other everyday activities
With a number of new improvements, the Sara Stedy helps to minimise manual handling by caregivers in an even wider range of care environments.
An increased inner width, a new seat shape and a higher safe working load of 182kg, means the Sara Stedy can also be used to lift bariatric residents/patients.
Enhanced features include a pivoting divided seat and pedal-operated chassis legs, for greater resident/patient comfort and support, and to improve working routines for caregivers.
- The innovative pivoting seat makes it easier for the resident/patient to get into the lift
- The pedal-operated chassis legs can be easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Buit-in seat handgrips integrated into the seat allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Better and softer knee support provides extra stability and support
- Total-lock castors provide complete stability when the aid is stationary
- Smaller castors and redesigned legs mean a lower chassis for better access
- Safe Working Load 182kg
- The cross-bar handle allows the resident/patient to support him/herself by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift. This can reduce the risk of urine leakage.
- Weight - 29.4kg / 64.82lbs
- Max. safe working - 182kg / 400lbs
- Total length - 905mm / 32¾"
- Total height - 1051mm / 41 ½"
- Height of chassis - 100mm / 4"
- Internal width legs open - 729mm - 28 ¾"
The Sara® Stedy is available for hire in London, England, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire a Sara® Stedy in London, England, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting hoists in London, England, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Please Note: There is a minimum 7 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is £260.00
This is a one off
delivery fee and will only be charged once regardless of how many items you purchase.
Supplier Instructions *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below:
- Bathroom Aids in London, England, United Kingdom
- Bed Aids in London, England, United Kingdom
- Chairs in London, England, United Kingdom
- Hoist Aids in London, England, United Kingdom
- Mobility Scooters in London, England, United Kingdom
- Ramps in London, England, United Kingdom
- Walkers in London, England, United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs in London, England, United Kingdom