Electric Hoist Hire In Cumbria, England, United Kingdom - Minstrel
The Minstrel™ combines classic lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for both resident/patient and carer alike.
The Minstrel concept also includes a suitable sling for the type of resident/patient and use. Sling solutions are available in a wide range of special purpose designs and sizes.
Making tasks easier and safer
This easy-to-use aid enables caregivers to handle everyday lifting and transfers comfortably, safely and without stress. In the event that a resident/patient should fall down, the Minstrel allows a single caregiver to lift them up from the floor without having to manually sit the resident/patient up.
Improving care and efficiency
As a general purpose lift, the Minstrel is a good asset for small care facilities. Its user-friendliness and versatility encourage frequent and cost effective utilisation.
- Proven battery-powered lifting technology operated via a handheld control unit provides high standards of safety and comfort for both resident/patient and caregiver
- Minstrel has a solid hanger bar assembly that will prevent swinging and swaying of the resident/patient adding to their overall safety and sense of security
- The spreader bar provides a wider gap between the shoulder and leg hooks. This enhances resident/patient comfort by distributing weight more evenly
- The chassis can be opened by a simple foot pedal to allow close access and maneuverability around large chairs, wheelchairs, beds and toilets
- Weight – 56kg
- Minimum Lifting Height - 625mm / 24 1/2”
- Maximum Lifting Height - 2000mm / 78 3/4”
- Height of Chassis - 110mm / 4 3/8”
- External Width (Legs Closed) - 620mm / 24 1/2”
- Internal Width (Legs Open) - 925mm / 36 1/2”
- Maximum user weight - 190kg / 419lbs
Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
The Minstrel™ is available for hire in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire a Minstrel™ in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting hoists in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Please Note: There is a minimum 7 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is £208.00
This is a one off
delivery fee and will only be charged once regardless of how many items you purchase.
Supplier Instructions *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
Delivery is free Monday to Friday however for Saturday delivery, there is an extra fee of £50.00. Our customer service department will contact you to take the extra payment of £50.00 if you select a Saturday delivery date when booking online. Please note there are no deliveries on a Sunday.
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below:
- Bathroom Aids in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
- Bed Aids in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
- Chairs in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
- Crutches in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
- Hoist Aids in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
- Mobility Scooters in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
- Ramps in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
- Walkers in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom