Electric Hoist Hire In Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom - Maxi Move
The Maxi Move™ provides safer, more comfortable resident/patient handling, while making care routines smoother and more efficient.
In addition to providing a healthier, more ergonomic working environment for caregivers, thereby reducing the risk of musculoskeletal injuries.
This battery-powered passive sling lift allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/patient handling routines. With unrivalled flexibility, stability and reliability, the Maxi Move is the optimum lifter for intensive use in demanding care environments.
Maximum benefits from using the Maxi Move are achieved when it is used in the optimum conditions, for efficient, high quality care.
- Flexibility for the diverse challenges of everyday care
- Stability for safe, comfortable transfers
- A vertical lifting action - Stable Vertical System (SVS) - means safer lifting routines.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS) spreader bars help to prevent the sling from swinging during transfers.
- Excellent stability enables the lifting of bariatric residents/patients, weighing up to 227kg / 500lbs
- Reliability for high quality care routines at all times
- Proven durability record - the actuator is tested for thousands of cycles.
- High quality battery-powered features that the caregiver and resident/patient can rely on.
- Weight – 70kg
- Lifting Stroke - 1315mm / 51 ¾"
- Minimum Lifting Height - 225mm / 8 3/4"
- Maximum Lifting Height - 1540mm / 60 3/4"
- Height of Chassis - 117mm / 4 1/2"
- External Width (Legs Closed) - 717mm / 28 1/4"
- Internal Width (Legs Open) - 1160mm / 45 3/4"
- Maximum user weight - 227kg / 500lbs
Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
The Maxi Move™ is available for hire in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire a Maxi Move™ in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting hoists in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Please Note: There is a minimum 7 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is £208.00
This is a one off
delivery fee and will only be charged once regardless of how many items you purchase.
Supplier Instructions *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
Delivery is free Monday to Friday however for Saturday delivery, there is an extra fee of £50.00. Our customer service department will contact you to take the extra payment of £50.00 if you select a Saturday delivery date when booking online. Please note there are no deliveries on a Sunday.
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below:
- Bathroom Aids in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Bed Aids in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Crutches in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Hoist Aids in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Mobility Scooters in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Ramps in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Walkers in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom