Electric Hoist Hire In Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom - Maxi Twin Compact
The Maxi Twin Compact™ offers superior access in confined spaces.
Its remarkably small footprint enables safe everyday transfers of residents/patients in elderly care facilities and in home care, where space may be an issue.
The Maxi Twin Compact is a smaller version of the well known Maxi Twin passive floor lifter. It incorporates all of the main features of the larger sling lifter, including its innovative twin mast design, which improves stability and weight distribution, while offering the caregiver unique accessability for working in confined spaces.
With its remarkably small footprint, the Maxi Twin Compact enables safe, high quality care routines to be carried out in confined spaces. It is easy to manoeuvre in narrow corridors and turns corners smoothly without compromising the safety of the resident/patient or the working conditions of the caregiver.
The small footprint, first rate accessibility and outstanding manoeuvrability make it easier to turn into rooms through standard doorways and provide a safe ergonomic aid in small bedrooms that conventional, larger lifters cannot access.
- Enables access to most areas where space is limited due to the lifter’s small footprint.
- Excellent manoeuvrability.
- Effortless, exact resident/patient positioning with minimum exertion for the caregiver due to the Powered Dynamic Positioning System (PDPS).
- No “swing-and-sway” or pendulum motion of the spreader bar, thanks to an innovative friction disc solution.
- Residents/patients can be lifted up off the floor without adjustments to the equipment, due to the lifter’s high lifting stroke.
- Reassuring eye contact between the caregiver and resident/patient at all times.
- Excellent legroom improves comfort and safety for the resident/patient.
- Weight – 46.5kg
- Lifting Stroke - 1080mm / 42 1/2"
- External Width (Legs Closed) - 660mm / 26"
- Internal Width (Legs Open) - 965mm / 38"
- Chassis Clearance (from floor to bottom of chassis) - 30mm / 1 1/4"
- Leg Clearance (from floor to top of legs) - 115mm / 4 1/2"
- Maximum user weight - 160kg / 350lbs
The Maxi Twin Compact™ is available for hire in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire a Maxi Twin Compact™ in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting hoists in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Please Note: There is a minimum 7 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is £208.00
This is a one off
delivery fee and will only be charged once regardless of how many items you purchase.
Supplier Instructions *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
Delivery is free Monday to Friday however for Saturday delivery, there is an extra fee of £50.00. Our customer service department will contact you to take the extra payment of £50.00 if you select a Saturday delivery date when booking online. Please note there are no deliveries on a Sunday.
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below:
- Bathroom Aids in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Bed Aids in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Crutches in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Hoist Aids in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Mobility Scooters in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Ramps in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Walkers in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs in Pembroke, Wales, United Kingdom