ETAC Patient Turner Hire In Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
The new and improved ETAC Patient Turner to hire features an angled stem for the natural 'head over toe' action when getting the user from a sitting position to a standing position. Safe for the user and gentle on the carer's back, the ETAC Patient Turner enables the carer to retain an ergonomically correct position when assisting a user from one seated position to another. This reduces the risk of injury to both the carer and the user, and ensures more stable and secure transfers. The ETAC Patient Turner available to rent can be used for a wide variety of users, but should only be used by people who can adequately weight bear and thus stand with support.
- Reduce the risk of back injuries for carers
- Reduce the number of carers required in a pivoting transfer
- Reduce the feeling of insecurity
- Simplify a common everyday task
The Etac Patient Turner has large wheels that run smoothly on any surface, including carpets and the handle has a stepless height adjustment to suit all users.
- Minimum handle height - 890mm (35")
- Maximum handle height - 1260mm (49.5")
- Patient Turner weight - 15 kgs (2.3 st)
- Maximum user weight - 150 kgs (23.5 st)
The ETAC Patient Turner is available for hire in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire an ETAC Patient Turner in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting patient turners in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Please Note: There is a minimum 10 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is free of charge
Supplier Instructions *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** This item is delivered by courier in a box. It is delivered Mon-Fri between 9am and 6pm. We cannot guarantee delivery times. Please note that we cannot deliver this equipment at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) If your start or end date are a Saturday or a Sunday then the equipment will be delivered on the Friday before or collected on the Monday after the requested date. It is important to note that if you place an order during the weekend for a Monday delivery in the UK, the earliest we will be able to deliver is Tuesday.
On the day of your departure the item should be repacked into the box it came in to be returned to us by courier. A return label is included in the box and this should be firmly and clearly placed on the box for return. We will arrange the courier pickup but it is the users responsibility to leave the box somewhere safe and secure.
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below:
- Bathroom Aids in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Bed Aids in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Chairs in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Crutches in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Hoist Aids in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Mobility Scooters in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Ramps in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Walkers in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom