Pressure Mattress Hire In London, England, United Kingdom- Invacare Softair Excellence Dynamic Mattress
The Invacare Softair Excellence is a dynamic pressure mattress to hire. It has a replacement system designed for patients at very high risk of developing pressure ulcers or for clients having treatment for existing tissue damage. The mattress comes complete with a quiet user friendly control unit and is ideal for Acute, Community and Residential Care.
The mattress is compatible with the Medley Ergo Range, the Etude Plus Range and the SB 755.
The SoftAir Excellence pressure mattress to rent features 19 dynamic alternating cells (two up one down, three cell cycle) with 3 remaining static in the head region. If required, each cell can be individually replaced with minimal disruption and provides an excellent cost saving option. In addition, the permanently inflated side walls provide a firm side support for clients which facilitates patient transfer.
- Quick zip - All round zip on the top cover allows complete removal for laundering.
- Handles - For ease of handling and transportation.
- Sheet loops - Allows the bed sheet to be loosely secured to the mattress whilst ensuring access to the CPR Tag.
- Hinged back - Designed for compatibility with a profiling bed to prevent distortion of the air cells.
- Transportation mode - A transportation clip can be inserted into the pump handle in order to keep the mattress inflated whilst the client is being transported. The mattress will remain inflated for up to 30 hours.
- Securing straps - Restraining straps are placed across the air cells to keep them in place when the client moves or when the bed is profiled.Security straps are also attached to secure the mattress to the bed.
- Convenient carry bag - Perfect for transportation!
Therapeutic Air Cell Design
The cells follow a 12 minute alternating (two up one down, three cell pattern) cycle relieving pressure and encouraging micro circulation. The cells at the head end remain static for client comfort. Easy access cells are fully replaceable. There is also an independent heel zone area consisting of five low pressure micro cells for individualised therapy to this sensitive area. The dynamic mattress features a hinged back which makes it highly compatible with profiling beds. This hinge prevents the air cells from becoming distorted.
High Frequency Welded, Multi Stretch PU Cover
The cover has high frequency welded seams and a zip flap to prevent fluid ingress. It is made from multi stretch polyurethane material to reduce the effects of shear and friction. The cover is vapour permeable and has a quick zip which allows the top cover to be removed quickly .The cover is washable to 95° C.
The quick release CPR tag allows the mattress to rapidly deflate in emergency cases.
The mattress can be rolled and transported in the convenient wheeled transport bag which is provided with every mattress. The bag also has a side pocket for the control system.
Invacare Soft AIR Pump
The Soft Air pump features simple touch buttons which can be used to adjust pressure, mute the alarm and lock the pump panel. The pump can be set to either a static or dynamic mode, however, when in the static mode, the pump has an effective safety feature which automatically reverts the static mode to alternating mode after 30 minutes.The pump also features an auto pressure detect facility which enables it to automatically sense back pressure from the client laying on the mattress. This ensures the mattress maintains the correct pressure for each client. In addition, the pump features both visual and audio alarms, which will activate in the event of a low pressure or power failure situation.
- Handles for Transportation
- Sheet Loops
- Securing Straps
- Carry Bag
- Dimensions - 2000 x 830 x 250 mm
- Weight - 12.5kg
- Maximum User Weight - 28st / 177kg
Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
The Invacare Softair Excellence Mattress is available for hire in London, England, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire an Invacare Softair Excellence Mattress in London, England, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting Invacare Softair Excellence Mattresses in London, England, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Please note that we do not deliver equipment at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
Please Note: There is a minimum 10 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is free of charge
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below:
- Bathroom Aids in London, England, United Kingdom
- Bed Aids in London, England, United Kingdom
- Chairs in London, England, United Kingdom
- Hoist Aids in London, England, United Kingdom
- Mobility Scooters in London, England, United Kingdom
- Ramps in London, England, United Kingdom
- Walkers in London, England, United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs in London, England, United Kingdom