Electric Hoist Hire In Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom - Ardoo, Lightweight, Foldable
The Ardoo Caresafe 140 Hoist to hire is a problem solver, versatile and easy to use by one carer. The Ardoo Caresafe 140 hoist is a rental product can be used in the home, in the car and can be easily taken on day trips and holidays. The hoist raises people from their front rather than overhead which enables a much smaller footprint, making it very portable and easy to manoeuvre and store in tight spaces. Ideal for delivery to your holiday destination, whether its for use in a hotel, apartments or your home the Ardoo hoist is the lightest hoist to rent on the market!
The Ardoo Caresafe 140 has a very small footprint and can be folded or erected in under 40 seconds and can be placed in the boot of a car. It can be taken in the hold of an aircraft. The Ardoo Caresafe 140 can also easily be converted into a stand aid. We have many clients who have taken our hoists on holiday and they are accepted by all the major airlines.
- The Ardoo Caresafe 140 can be used in the home, a hotel, in the car
- Can be easily taken on day trips and holidays with friends or family
- The small footprint allows it to be used in tight spaces, such as a bathroom, and can lift a supine person from the floor
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Safely transfers a person into a car, wheelchair, stairlift, or onto bedside, toilet etc
- Easy to erect or fold in under 40 seconds – no tools needed
- Easily folded and placed in the boot/trunk of a vehicle by one person, or can be taken in the hold of an aircraft
- Can be easily converted into a stand aid
- It enhances and improves the quality of life of the wheelchair user and carer
- The Ardoo Caresafe 140 can be used with most slings on the market (It uses a loop sling connection)
- Maximum Overall Length - 1100mm
- Minimum Overall Length - 1060mm
- Internal Width (Minimum) - 445mm
- Maximum Overall Height (Top of spreader bar) - 1560mm
- Spreader Bar Maximum Height - 1560mm
- Spreader Bar Height ar Maximum Reach - 1084mm
- Spreader Bar Height Minimum Reach - 705mm
- Minimum Overall Height (Top of mast) - 1135mm
- Maximum Reach - 535mm
- Turning Radius - 1150mm
- Legs Open External Width - 974mm
- Legs Closed External Width - 414mm
- Internal Width (At Maximum reach) - 798mm
- Overall Height of Legs - 110mm
- Front Castors - 50mm
- Rear Castors - 50mm
- Mast and Boom - 7.9kg
- Base Assembly - 9.0kg
- Battery - 12V Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Capacity - 2.0Ah 24VDC Charger Rated Input 220-240 V AC 50Hz – 36 VA>Charger Rated Output 29V 1.1A
- Storage Temperature - 10 Degrees Celsius - + 50 Degrees Celsius
- Actuator - 10% (2min/18min) Charger Approx 4hrs
The Ardoo Caresafe 140 Hoist is available for hire in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire an Ardoo Caresafe 140 Hoist in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting hoists in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Disabled Hoist Hire
Please Note: There is a minimum 7 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is free of charge
Supplier Instructions *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** This item is delivered by courier in a box. It is delivered Mon-Fri between 9am and 6pm. We cannot guarantee delivery times. Please note that we cannot deliver this equipment at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) If your start or end date are a Saturday or a Sunday then the equipment will be delivered on the Friday before or collected on the Monday after the requested date. It is important to note that if you place an order during the weekend for a Monday delivery in the UK, the earliest we will be able to deliver is Tuesday.
On the day of your departure the item should be repacked into the box it came in to be returned to us by courier. A return label is included in the box and this should be firmly and clearly placed on the box for return. We will arrange the courier pickup but it is the users responsibility to leave the box somewhere safe and secure.
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below:
- Bathroom Aids in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
- Bed Aids in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
- Chairs in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
- Crutches in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
- Hoist Aids in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
- Mobility Scooters in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
- Ramps in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
- Walkers in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs in Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom