Sara 3000 Standaid Hire In London, England, United Kingdom
The Sara® 3000 is a further development of the successful Stedy® aid, a proven mobility-promoting support tool that encourages more mobile residents/patients to stand up independently.
The enhanced standing aid concept has become well established in a wide range of care environments, such as in elderly care and healthcare facilities, because it:
- Offers a more suitable and dignified alternative to a wheelchair for the more mobile residents/patients
- It enables good, reassuring eye contact between the resident/patient and caregiver, unlike a wheelchair
- It provides transportation to the toilet and washbasin, and can support a wide range of other everyday activities
With a number of new improvements, the Sara 3000 helps to minimise manual handling by caregivers in an even wider range of care environments. The ergonomic design and powered features enable a single nurse or caregiver to provide first-class care during routine.
With a higher safe working load of 200kg, the Sara 3000 can also be used to lift bariatric residents/patients.
Enhanced features include Large handles to allow residents/patients to adjust their grip for comfort and security, powered opening and closing of chassis and active kneepad with individual leg support.
- Powered standing and raising aid, designed to promote mobility maintainance and standing excercise for the resident / patient
- Powered opening and closing of chassis
- Large handles to allow residents/patients to adjust their grip for comfort and security
- Active kneepad with individual leg support
- Total-lock castors provide complete stability when the aid is stationary
- A variety of slings made from non-slip material, available in different sizes
- Safe Working Load 200kg
- The cross-bar handle allows the resident/patient to support him/herself by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift. This can reduce the risk of urine leakage.
- Weight - 62kg / 137lbs
- Max. safe working - 200kg / 440lbs
- Battery Type - Rechargable - sealed lead acid
- Battery Capacity - 24 V 4Ah
- External Width Legs Closed - 640mm / 25 ¼"
- Internal width legs open - 890mm - 35"
Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
The Sara® 3000 is available for hire in London, England, United Kingdom and can be delivered direct to your hotel, apartment or place of residence when you book with Mobility Equipment Hire Direct.
When you hire a Sara® 3000 in London, England, United Kingdom, Mobility Equipment Hire Direct gives you a world class service and will ensure that your needs are met. Mobility Equipment Hire Direct strive to make renting hoists in London, England, United Kingdom as easy and stress free as possible.
Please Note: There is a minimum 7 day hire period with this product.
Delivery and Collection for this product is £125.00
This is a one off
delivery fee and will only be charged once regardless of how many items you purchase.
Supplier Instructions *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *** Please note when booking this equipment there is a 3 day cancellation period at the end of your hire in which the equipment can be collected. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee which day it will be collected.
Delivery is free Monday to Friday however for Saturday delivery, there is an extra fee of £50.00. Our customer service department will contact you to take the extra payment of £50.00 if you select a Saturday delivery date when booking online. Please note there are no deliveries on a Sunday.
For more mobility equipment hire in please see our other available products below:
- Bathroom Aids in London, England, United Kingdom
- Bed Aids in London, England, United Kingdom
- Chairs in London, England, United Kingdom
- Hoist Aids in London, England, United Kingdom
- Mobility Scooters in London, England, United Kingdom
- Ramps in London, England, United Kingdom
- Walkers in London, England, United Kingdom
- Wheelchairs in London, England, United Kingdom